Kunyo.co - Buy PUBG UC instantly in Nepal! - Customer Review

15 May, 2021

You can buy the gift cards, perform top-ups, and buy or send in-game money directly by e-banking services with the help of Kunyo.co.



Kunyo.co


[Not sponsored]



Brief:
I have always wanted to buy those Unknown Cashes (UC) to boast off the dresses, and amazing collections I would receive by buying the royal pass. And today, I did it. I bought 1980 UCs from Kunyo - Nepal's No. 1 eSports Shop. I wouldn't be writing this review and you wouldn't be reading this as well if it did not have its quick delivery. I have to say that the delivery has pleased me a lot.



Why did I buy from Kunyo?
Kunyo, who has sponsored some big creators of Nepal like 4K Gaming Nepal, made me keep it on my priority list while buying the cash. But, for an economic person like me, it is really difficult to spend even a single rupee online. So, I checked the alternative sources to buy it. Daraz, of course, succeeded to make its name on my priority list now. There were enough reviews on Daraz through which I could have almost made my mind to buy the UC from it. But, wait. I thought it was not reliable. I am not complaining or blaming the services of Daraz, I simply wanted to give Kunyo a try. Thank God. This try was really successful.

Payment gateway:
It prioritizes the payment through IME Pay. Well, if you don't have that, you can always use other e-banking services like eSewa. Since I only had an account on eSewa, I used it to complete my payment.

Now, let's talk about the payment.

- I bought 1995 UCs today and it got loaded in about 5 minutes into my PUBG I'd.

- When I bought those cash, I don't know if it was by mistake or they just wanted to please me, I received 2055 UCs. 60 more than what I had ordered.

- It costs 1250 rupees for 660 UCs and costs 3600 for 1995 UCs.

- It also adds a service charge of 1% to the payout.

- Similarly, if you use its primary payment gateway i.e. IME Pay, you will have to pay comparatively less payment service charge. While the charge will be more for other gateways.

To close out, I would recommend you to check it out. Just follow this link.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Iklan In-Feed (homepage)

" target="_blank">Responsive Advertisement